- ‘The Inner Circle’ membership card is valid for a lifetime.
- The Inner Circle membership is voluntary and is open to Indian citizens who have attained the age of 18 years.
- On receipt of your ‘The Inner Circle’ membership card, please sign on the reverse of the card immediately.
- While making purchases at Lifestyle, Home Centre, Splash, Bossini, MAX, Auchan, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & Polynation across India belonging to associate companies of Landmark Group, please present your membership card to the cashier before billing.
- The allotment and redemption of loyalty points will be solely at the discretion of the associate companies of Landmark Group.
- For every net spends of Rs 100/-, points will awarded as per the below table
Member will be upgraded or downgraded based on the tier threshold shopping value. The member will have up to 12 months from the month of new tier status to retain, upgrade or downgrade the tier level. Tier status will be updated at the beginning of every month. All spends considered for tiering will be net of tax.
- The loyalty points can be redeemed at Lifestyle, Home Centre, Splash, Bossini, MAX, Auchan, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & Polynation across India. The value of 1 point is equal to 60 paise. However, the loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash. The member will be required to present the membership card at the time of redemption of the loyalty points.
- The card remains the property of associate companies of Landmark Group and the cardholder will be the custodian of the same.
- The associate companies of Landmark Group reserve the right to withdraw anyone or all of the cards issued by them. The associate companies of Landmark Group will have limited liability to the card holder only to the extent of the points available in the credit of the member /cardholder’s account.
- The associate companies of Landmark Group reserve the right to refuse, to award points or refuse the right to redeem points accumulated, for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases.
- The Inner circle program benefit cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount, viz. the loyalty points will not be awarded or earned in the following cases
i> Discounted or Marked down Merchandise.
ii> Special offers, promotions or items excluded by the management.
iii> Purchase of Gift Vouchers.
- Loyalty Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited.
- No cash refund will be entertained for purchases made by redeeming the loyalty points in the case of purchase returns.
- The points credited to the account of the member shall be redeemed. Points can be redeemed across any of the Landmark Group outlets at Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max, Bossini, Auchan, Splash, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & Polynation in India. At Lifestyle, Home Centre & Max stores points can be redeemed real time at the cash counter. Gift Vouchers are issued in multiples of Rs.100 at other Landmark Group outlets. Once redeemed, the points balance becomes nil, or if there is any remaining points, it gets carried forward to the account.
- ‘The Inner Circle’ membership will be issued solely at the discretion of the management and the final discretion on all matters relating to the membership shall rest with the associate companies of Landmark Group.
- The Inner Circle Membership Cards lost shall be the sole responsibility of the cardholder and such loss should be intimated to any of the associate companies of Landmark Group immediately.
- In case ‘The Inner Circle’ Membership Card is lost or misused, the associate companies of Landmark Group shall not be responsible for such misuse.
- If cards are lost/ stolen or damaged, a fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for issue of duplicate card.
- ‘The Inner Circle’ card is non transferable.
- Member's signature is subject to verification at the time of purchase or redemption.
- If the Gift Voucher/s issued against redemption of loyalty points is lost, the associate companies of Landmark Group will not be responsible and no duplicate Gift Vouchers will be issued in this regards. This shall be governed under the terms and conditions applicable to the Gift Vouchers.
- This card is not a credit card or debit card or a discount card or any payment instrument in any manner, for any purchase.
- Add on card can be obtained for Rs.100/- and in such a case the points will be accumulated to the main card.
- The credit of loyalty points against purchases will take at least 3 days to reflect in member’s account. However, the associate companies of the Landmark group shall not be responsible for any delay in having the loyalty points credited into member’s account.
- The loyalty points will be given net of tax only.
- Members are required to present the membership card at the time of billing to accrue loyalty points.
- The Inner Circle card including the add-on card carries lifetime validity. However, if a member in Silver tier does not shop for 12 months, the membership will be deactivated. If the member wishes to reactivate the membership, a fee of Rs 300 will be levied.
- The loyalty points would be valid for 12 months from the month of accrual. If not redeemed within 12 months from the date of accrual, such loyalty points shall lapse.
- All special offers, updates and your account activity details would be communicated through SMS, Direct mail and/or email. However the associate companies of Landmark Group shall not responsible in any manner for any lost, delayed, incorrect, misdirected or incomplete communication.
- The members are requested to update any change in their address and profile from time to time at ‘The Inner Circle’ dedicated desk or call up the toll free number 1800-208-2444 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The associate companies of Landmark Group reserve the right to change, cancel and modify the terms and conditions, reward structure relating to ‘The Inner Circle Program ’ including discontinuation of the program itself. None of the associate companies of Landmark Group will be responsible, if any of the participating associate company/s withdraw from ‘The Inner Circle’ Program.
- In the event of a dispute between member and the associate company/s of Landmark Group, with regard to or in relation to ‘The Inner Circle’ program, the decision of the associate company/s of landmark Group shall deemed as final and binding.
- All terms and conditions are subject to India law and disputes, if any, will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore Courts.